Projects I have done for my clients
- Given 100+ pitch trainings ◼︎
- Rewrote 50+ websites ◼︎◼︎
- Developed 40+ communication concepts & strategies ◼︎◼︎◼︎
- Taught 30+ presentation classes to multinationals & NGOs ◼︎
- Liaised between 20+ organizations and principals ◼︎
- Advised on 18 rebrands ◼︎◼︎
- Coached 9 VIPs ◼︎◼︎
- Generated 4 brand/business names ◼︎
- Consultant on 2 films/television series ◼︎
- ∞ reviews of English copy ◼︎◼︎◼︎
My work has appeared in
The New York Times
Trips & Travel Magazine
Oryx In-flight Magazine
An award-winning Webby Campaign
Numerous academic awards, including a Marie Curie Fellow
Won 2nd prize in an International Herald Tribune writing competition
The inspiration behind one of the main characters in Modern Girls (Paramount Pictures)
Sweaty palms, butterfly sensations in your stomach, heart racing... these are natural physical responses when it comes to having to stand up in front of...
Since the Ancient Greeks, stories followed a three-act structure. It was still evident in Shakespearean plays from the late 1500s, and it is still...
People and organizations are constantly sending signals. The ones that enjoy the most trust are the ones that are consistent. To be interesting, however,...